Our Board of Trustees are:
- Chris Orman MAPM MKAPM AIIRSM founded The Bouncing Ball Trust in June 2014 and has been one of its Trustees since then. He has been involved in charitable projects in Kenya since 2006. Chris has also lived and worked voluntarily in Ngong, Kenya, for three years delivering income generating projects for primary schools. Professionally Chris is a Project and Risk Manager, experienced in managing and delivering successful projects in the public and charity sectors. He is a Member of the Association for Project Management (UK), Member of the Kenya Association of Project Managers. and an Associate of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management. Chris is a Champion with the Teach A Friend to Read charity. Chris lives in Bradley Stoke, South Gloucestershire.
- Ewan McNab has been involved in charity projects since 2006 and with The Bouncing Ball Trust since it was founded in 2014. He has visited Kenya four times over the years visiting various projects. Professionally Ewan is a Project Engineer experienced in delivering Intelligent Transport projects to the local government sector. He also has an interest in web design which he hopes can be used to raise the profile of the Trust. Ewan lives in Warrington, Cheshire.
- Sonia Hussain is an accomplished manager with eight years experience operating in a customer-focussed, commercial environment. A strategic thinker with a proven track record of effectively engaging and managing stakeholders, driving global growth and implementing complex transformational change to deliver improved business performance. A resilient and adaptable leader who consistently strives to place the customer at the heart of an organisation. Her motivational, enthusiastic and engaging style allows her to inspire her teams to deliver excellent, sustainable results whilst maintaining an environment based on transparency, trust and professional integrity. Sonia lives in Birmingham.
- Nikki Holloway is a highly accomplished leader with 7 years' experience, operating at a senior managerial level within a number of highly complex organisations, including Telefonica O2, Sky and Thomas Cook. A strategic thinker and an excellent communicator, with a proven track record of delivering transformational change in international businesses. She is passionate about working to improve the lives of children in developing countries and has been involved in similar projects in East Africa for 10 years. Nikki lives in London.
- Sophie Wainwright has a wide range of experience in the charity sector, particularly in project-based roles creating social change, from a large-scale EU-funded project to community behaviour change projects. A qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner, she currently works managing volunteers for a mental health-related organisation, as well as leading the work of a disability organisation locally. Areas of particular personal interest include conservation, sustainability and social change at all levels Sophie also enjoys photography, having recently taken part in an exhibition, and lives near Bristol.
Our Office-Bearers are:
Chair: Nikki Holloway
Secretary: Chris Orman
Treasurer: Chris Orman